Honour a Memory
Request a virtual plaque to honour the memory of a family member or friend:
Your plaque will honour their memory with the following information:
- their name/s
- date and place of birth and death (where known)
a background photo of:
- the person being honoured
- their family
- their place of birth or death, or,
- an image associated with their story
The plaque will also include a candle that can be lit on the person’s date of death (Yahrzeit).
The plaque will appear on a dedicated page on the G2G website, for an unlimited time.
You will also receive a framed hard copy of the plaque.
Request a virtual plaque in memory of a family member or friend: £250
Request a virtual plaque and story board to honour the memory of a family member or friend:
You can honour a memory with a plaque and also choose to tell their story. This will be accessed by clicking on the plaque, to a separate page.
The story you submit should include, at the minimum, the following information:
- A few key facts about their life.
- What happened to them during the Nazi Period.
- Your relationship with them and your memories of them (if you knew them).
The story will be a permanent feature on the G2G website, to be shared with friends and family. It may also be used as an educational resource and testimony to that person’s experience.
You will receive a framed hard copy of the plaque and story.
Request a plaque and the placement of their story: £500